Monday, July 27, 2009

GHANI KHAN POETRY



1 ) Eyes, two in love, Load with scores of vision bright
Enriched my universe with Eye-appealing flowers, Giving in this world a draught of wine of Paradise. Loading my dreams with life, flooding life of mine with dreams Handfuls and handfuls of lustrous moon’s white

Lightning you splashed and sprinkled devotedly into my feet.
You showed me God, the Almighty, Hidden in Love deeds.
And threw heaps of stars in to shallow apron of mine.
I hear nymphs’ hustle bustle in your shining beauty
You showed me God, the Almighty, hidden in Love deeds.




2) O'Lord! What a mad I were to love just an idea,
Being drowned in the sea just for a ruby that I love.
O'Lord! What a rapture is this that I lost my sweetheart,
Or, I was charmed by the broker of the eyes of my beloved.
I couldn't gulp down the sea, so I had a hand-cups of it,
Since I was incapable to love the sun, I loved the crescent.
As my bosom couldn't store, I put them up in my dreams.
When I faced my beloved, I was charmed by the tastoo-mark
Neither excitement of the youth, nor delight of the wine.
I have, infact, fallen in love of an idea of my beloved's eyes
Did I hear laila calls for the prayers, or the Praise of Bilal,
Or I loved the lingling of the anklet bells of my beloved
Was it the moth delighted in darkness the name of candle;
Or I have fallen in love of an idea of my beloved's eyes.
Whether the grasshopper saw the shadow of sun in a dewdrop;
Or my sweetheart smiled at me in any dreams?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code